Course Aim and Purpose
Strategic planning and management training provides you with the concepts and philosophies behind strategic planning, as well as the methods, techniques, and tools required to develop and execute a successful strategic plan.
The course is designed to help participants:–Understand the importance of strategic management in the development world-Understand the basic principles of strategic management and their relationship to project management
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to:-
- Determine strategic planning problems
- Develop a competitive strategic plan
- Understand the marketplace
- Distinguish main analytical and theoretical methods associated with strategic planning
- Bring into line their corporation with their planning goals by incorporating strategy, goals, metrics, and execution
- Determine developing strategic models and produce ideas on how they can be used to their corporation
- Integrate customer demands into their strategic planning
- Distinguish how the activities of customers, competitors, and their own corporate identify the results in their markets
- Identify the best method to efficiently execute their strategic planning
Benefits of the Strategic Planning and Management Course
- Receive a Watsan Training and Development Center Certificate and transcript.
- Learn how to apply knowledge and skills to your current or future work.
- An opportunity for individual mentoring and guidance from the Watsan Training and Development Center.
- The Watsan Training and Development Center will provide letters of recommendation upon request