Course Aim and Purpose
Managing and motivating people are critical tasks for management, particularly in the context of rapidly changing and highly competitive organizational environments.
In this course, employees are considered an invaluable asset that can give rise to a competitive advantage for the organization. Hence, this course focuses on the strategic approach to human resource management (HRM). This approach aims to align HR strategies with the organizational strategy and ensure congruence in policies and practices across various HR areas in order to bring out the best in employees (in terms of their own development and their performance).
The course aims to deepen knowledge and skills in dealing strategically with Human Resource Management career management issues.
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of:
- Different ways in which HRM can be strategically pursued within organisations and its links with organisational performance.
- The main differentiating features and characteristics of the strategic human resource management paradigm;
- The contribution that strategic human resource management can make to promoting and achieving the organisation’s strategic intent;
- Aspects of continuity and change embedded in the strategic human resource management paradigm;
- The complex relationships between business strategy and human resource management;
Benefits of the Strategic Human Resource Management Course
- Receive a Watsan Training and Development Center Certificate and transcript.
- Learn how to apply knowledge and skills to your current or future work.
- An opportunity for individual mentoring and guidance from the Watsan Training and Development Center.
- The Watsan Training and Development Center will provide letters of recommendation upon request