Course Aim and Purpose
Administration is the central focus to the smooth functioning of any organisation. Many times, the growth and development of a company falls directly on the shoulders of how well the administrative department is performing.
Learn how to efficiently organise, manage and administer the office and the workplace environment, including both personnel and office equipment and systems.
The Office Administration and Management Course is a very interactive and knowledge-sharing training course. Participants will learn skills to manage an office atmosphere effectively and thereby contributing to their organizations as well as their own growth and success.
This course gives crucial and in-depth knowledge that will empower you to outshine as an effective manager of office at your workplace. You will discover the best practices such as being an excellent coordinator in your office space, a great multi-tasker, and an outstanding communicator.
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to:-
- Explain the importance of effective communication in ensuring efficient and effective office management
- Demonstrate internalization of the essence of good time management
- Explain different types of office layouts with their merits and demerits
- Understand the techniques of Planning, Organizing and Controlling
- Learn the techniques to manage records and documentations
- Manage time efficiently and be able to think proactively
- Think and perform like a manager for effective managerial tasks
Benefits of the Office Administration and Management Course
- Receive a Watsan Training and Development Center Certificate and transcript.
- Learn how to apply knowledge and skills to your current or future work in Project Management.
- An opportunity for individual mentoring and guidance from the Watsan Training and Development Center.
- The Watsan Training and Development Center will provide letters of recommendation upon request