Course Aim and Purpose
Occupational Health and Safety has become very popular due to the high demand of OH&S professionals.
Occupational Health and Safety Training Skills Course is a comprehensive course aimed at providing students with knowledge and skills required for a professional career in health and safety.
The Occupational Health and Safety online short course will equip you with the skills to ensure legal compliance and create a safe, productive working environment for employees. You’ll learn how to conduct risk assessments, effectively manage workplace hazards and stressors, compile an investigative report, and oversee OHS training at your organisation.
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to:-
- Explain why training is a critical component of any health and safety programme;
- Recognize a number of occupational hazards and some of the types of work generally associated with those hazards;
- Discuss the range of hazards in their own workplaces.
Benefits of the Occupational Health and Safety Course
- Receive a Watsan Training and Development Center Certificate and transcript.
- Learn how to apply knowledge and skills to your current or future work in Project Management.
- An opportunity for individual mentoring and guidance from the Watsan Training and Development Center.
- The Watsan Training and Development Center will provide letters of recommendation upon request