Course Aim and Purpose
The logistics function has a central role to play in the achievement of any company’s objectives. Procurement management is a vital aspect in the affairs of both public and private sectors especially when accountability for funds and ensuring value for money, remain one of the top priorities of any economy, in order for development to be registered.
This course targets individuals who are willing to acquire plans on the flows of goods, information, and human resources in an effective and efficient manner. You will learn to identify components of supply chain such as facilities (warehouses and factories), inventory, transportation, pricing among others, and the tools used to evaluate them.
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define key the terms used in Logistics and Procurement Management
- Use the Public Procurement Process
- Appreciate the importance of Inventory Control
- Explain the process of international purchasing
Benefits of the Logistics and Procurement Management Course
- Receive a Watsan Training and Development Center Certificate and transcript.
- Learn how to apply knowledge and skills to your current or future work.
- An opportunity for individual mentoring and guidance from the Watsan Training and Development Center.
- The Watsan Training and Development Center will provide letters of recommendation upon request