Course Aim and Purpose
Teamwork magic happens when the work of the team members is synergistic. This team synergy consists of shared tasks, collective beliefs, valued behaviors, and common goals. When team members understand that high-performing teamwork is their responsibility, alignment, synergy, and results begin to occur.
This short course in Leadership and Teamwork seeks to develop and strengthen interpersonal leadership and teamwork skills that will enable team members work better together and address many of the inter-personal issues such as trust, respect and leadership that influence how people collaborate successfully.
The course offers a high-impact learning experience that helps participants understand how effective teams operate and how individual team members contribute to the development of a high-performance team. A highly recognized free certificate is issued upon successful completion of the course.
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to:-
- Enhance collaboration and cooperation in the workplace.
- Contribute to the creative problem-solving processes.
- Build trust and teamwork in the workplace.
- Make effective team decisions and plans.
- Understand team and personal accountability as a team member
- Define teamwork and explain how to overcome various challenges to group success.
- Demonstrate critical awareness of the importance of teamwork and development of the skills for building effective teams
The Leadership and Teamwork Course requires completion of:
Lesson 1: Introduction to Teamwork
Lesson 2: Leadership
Lesson 3: Team Meetings
Lesson 4: The Effective Teamwork Matrix
Lesson 5: Team Identity
Lesson 6: Shared Vision and Team Objectives
Lesson 7: Communication
Lesson 8: Collaboration and Participation
Lesson 9: Issue Negotiation and Resolution
Lesson 10: Reflection and Self-Assessment
Benefits of the Leadership and Teamwork Course
- Learn how to apply knowledge and skills to your current or future work.
- An opportunity for individual mentoring and guidance from the Watsan Training and Development Center.
- The Watsan Training and Development Center will provide letters of recommendation upon request