Course Aim and Purpose
Effective communication is a dynamic process and how you communicate can positively and negatively affect the relations you have in your work and life. As part of being an effective communicator and influencer, it is essential to be able to present with confidence and professionalism.
In this course, participants will understand the differences between communication styles and develop a Win-Win mind-set to make them effective in any circumstance.
This course will benefit people who are in supervisory, managerial or leadership positions, or who work in teams, and would like to become more influential in the workplace through improving their communication skills.
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Utilize the four pillars of effective communication
- Control difficult conversations without feeling guilty
- Apply the win-win mind-set and become assertive
- Design and deliver an impactful, professional presentation
- Overcome anxiety when presenting
- Become a confident, professional communicator
Benefits of the Effective Communication and Presentation Skills Course
- Receive a Watsan Training and Development Center Certificate and transcript.
- Learn how to apply knowledge and skills to your current or future work.
- An opportunity for individual mentoring and guidance from the Watsan Training and Development Center.
- The Watsan Training and Development Center will provide letters of recommendation upon request