The community water supply course is designed for technical professionals, students and graduates who want to deepen their knowledge in the field of community water and sanitation. The course will equip participants with relevant knowledge and tools for the implementation of community water supply interventions.
The Certificate in Community Water Supply requires completion of:
- Module 1: Introduction to Community Water Supply
- Module 2: Characteristics of Water And Geology
- Module 3: Water Supply and Health
- Module 4: Water Sources Development
- Module 5: Water Treatment
- Module 6: Water Quality Management
- Module 7: Water Sampling and Laboratory Techniques
- Module 8: Pumps and Their Principles of Operation
Benefits of the Certificate in Community Water Supply Course
- Receive a Watsan Training and Development Center Certificate and transcript.
- Learn how to apply knowledge and skills to your current or future work in water and sanitation.
- An opportunity for individual mentoring and guidance from the Watsan Training and Development Center.
- The Watsan Training and Development Center will provide letters of recommendation upon request
Watsan Training’s Commitment
Our focus is on creating learning and development solutions that are not only interesting, practical and relevant, but that also deliver results that are meaningful for our learners. We combine expertise in design, management and leadership and adult learning to create solutions that are responsive to and tailored for industry and learners needs.