Course Aim and Purpose
Coaching is a profession that requires great personal and working relationships between coach and employees. Mentorship on the other hand is a coaching skill that enables a coach to provide guidance, wisdom, and advice when needed.
In this Coaching and Mentoring Online Certificate course, you will learn the skills and concepts to become an effective coach and mentor.
The Coaching and Mentoring Online course is designed for people who would like to acquire active listening skills to become better learners and communicate with others more effectively.
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to:-
- Understand and clarify concepts used in coaching and mentoring
- Explain the difference between coaching and mentoring
- To equip learners with the critical skills and competencies required in coaching and mentoring
- Develop the coaching skills to improve individual performance
- Become an effective coach by demonstrating the right behaviors and practices
- Identify individual employee strengths and provide constructive feedback
- Identify employee problems and create coaching strategies to address these
Benefits of the Coaching and Mentoring Course
- Receive a Watsan Training and Development Center Certificate and transcript.
- Learn how to apply knowledge and skills to your current or future work in Project Management.
- An opportunity for individual mentoring and guidance from the Watsan Training and Development Center.
- The Watsan Training and Development Center will provide letters of recommendation upon request