Course Aim and Purpose
Do you know how to stand out and get noticed? This course will show you how to boost your job hunt with the latest job search strategies and techniques to make the best use of your time!
Whether you’re an undergraduate looking for your first job or thinking of making a career transition to a new industry, you’ll learn the steps that have paved the way for many successful job-seekers in today’s competitive job market.
The course focuses on employment search tools and strategies, effective resume and cover letter writing, developing interviewing skills, researching companies, and other related topics.
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to:-
- Figure out what career you actually want
- Identify target companies that align with your career ideals
- Research your target companies—and use that research to your benefit
- Apply online strategically, to ensure your application stands out to recruiters
The Career Search Course requires completion of:
Lesson 1: Identifying the Right Career Options
Lesson 2: Target Jobs and Companies Research
Lesson 3: Resume and Cover Letter Writing
Lesson 4: Building Your Presence on Linkedin
Lesson 5: Cultivating Your Professional Networks
Lesson 6: Developing Your Skills Further and Expanding Your Portfolio
Lesson 7: Ace the Job Interview and Land the Job
Benefits of the Communication Skills Course
- Learn how to apply knowledge and skills to your current or future work.
- An opportunity for individual mentoring and guidance from the Watsan Training and Development Center.
- The Watsan Training and Development Center will provide letters of recommendation upon request
Watsan Training’s Commitment
Our focus is on creating learning and development solutions that are not only interesting, practical and relevant, but that also deliver results that are meaningful for our learners. We combine expertise in design, management and leadership and adult learning to create solutions that are responsive to and tailored for industry and learners needs.