Course Aim and Purpose
Book keeping for non-accountants gives you a basic understanding of accountancy, allowing you to gain an insight into understanding company accounts. The course is designed to coach its participants in learning how to record financial transactions the right way.
It is important to have an accurate bookkeeping because this will let you see a clearer picture of a company’s financial health.
Expect an Integrated learning experience with relative discussions and practical exercises. So you can understand how financials flow from the eyes of a bookkeeper.
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to:-
- Compile accounting data
- Prepare financial statements
- Interpret accounting information
- Use accounting information in decision making
- Account for Cash, Inventory, Sales and Receivables
- Be confident when bookkeeping through actual practice sets.
- Appreciate Accounting and Bookkeeping in a relative and engaging way.
Benefits of the Book Keeping for Non-Accountants Course
- Receive a Watsan Training and Development Center Certificate and transcript.
- Learn how to apply knowledge and skills to your current or future work in Project Management.
- An opportunity for individual mentoring and guidance from the Watsan Training and Development Center.
- The Watsan Training and Development Center will provide letters of recommendation upon request